- This event has passed.
101 Complete Crochet
October 7 @ 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Classes are on Oct 7, 21 & 28.
Beginner crochet classes are the perfect way to learn how to crochet. Crochet is a quick and easy hobby, with professional-looking results. In just a few hours you can master the skills to create lovable crocheted projects that last a lifetime. In our beginner crochet class, we’ll start at the beginning, talking about how to select different yarns, yarn weights, and their different uses. This beginner crochet class is perfect for a total newbie or as a refresher if it’s been a while since you had your hands on your hooks.
Crochet Skills You Will Learn:
- Different crocheting tools and their uses
- How to chain or begin your crochet project, Single Crochet, Double Crochet and Finishing Off (or ending a project)
- How to Work in Rows
- How to keep your edges straight
- Different properties of yarn and the uses for various weights
- Problem-solving for common crochet mistakes and challenges
Crochet 101 Prerequisite: None